SERVING THE EAST COAST & GULF COAST STATES
CORE TEAM, Inc. has assembled a team of experienced responders to address your mold remediation needs. Our resources include:
- Independent industrial hygienists for visual inspection and testing, development of a work protocol, and post-remediation inspections.
- Remediation technicians and supervisors that are trained and certified in mold remediation techniques while applying the best industry standards and practices to remove the contaminants.
- Remediation supplies and equipment including HEPA- filtered air scrubbers, negative pressure machines, HEPA cleaning equipment, containment barriers, and environmentally-friendly anti-microbial products.
Even if a building is generally well-maintained, there may be hidden health dangers lurking inside, such as mold, asbestos, or lead. Properly removing these substances is essential to create a healthy, safe environment. Due to the inherent risk of exposure to these materials and the laws governing their removal, it critical that you choose a qualified professional to ensure the job is done properly.
At CORE TEAM, we specialize in disaster response and restoration services, and we are fully trained and certified for mold remediation, asbestos abatement, lead abatement, and more. Our team uses the latest methods and procedures to ensure safe, effective removal of mold, asbestos, and lead while protecting the rest of the building from contamination and keeping the overall cost to a minimum. We serve businesses throughout the East Coast and Gulf Coast regions.
Are you searching for “mold removal companies near me?” CORE TEAM is here to help. Simply call 800-378-1510 or contact us online for services in the East Coast or Gulf Coast areas!
Mold Remediation Services
Though most mold is harmless, some types can lead to serious health problems, such as lung infections or central nervous system damage. If you find any mold in your building, especially black mold, it is important to have it tested and removed if it is a health threat. At CORE TEAM, we offer complete mold testing and mold removal services, and our process includes:
- Mold inspection – Our team will inspect your building for mold damage and identify potential areas of concern that may require additional testing or remediation.
- Mold testing – Our independent experts will take samples of any suspect contaminants and have it evaluated by a lab to determine its type and the potential risks posed to the environment.
- Mold removal – Our experts will remove any material damaged by mold and decontaminate the area following industry best practices and utilizing state-of-the-art technologies and cleaning solutions. Negative air machines and containment barriers are used to contain mold spores, while HEPA air filters work to clean the air during (and immediately following) remediation efforts.
- Restoration – Our team can repair any damage caused by the mold, restoring your building to like-new condition.
Lead Abatement Services
Lead-based paint is common in many older buildings and can lead to health problems like developmental disorders. At CORE TEAM, we offer a full menu of lead testing and abatement services.
Mold & Lead Remediation Contractors on the East Coast & Gulf Coast
For safe, effective removal of mold, lead, and more, trust our experts at CORE TEAM.
Contact us today at to 800-378-1510 schedule an appointment!